We are here to work with you to navigate the process. So if you’ve been thinking of pivoting your business online, but just needed a bit of help, here it is!
Receive 75% of the cost of a new or improved ecommerce website,
Up to $7,500 in grant assistance!
Additional grant funding and expanded eligibility criteria announced for the Launch Online Grant program.
Online BOOKING System
Online SHOPPING System
We help you through the process.
SBIC Digital Media Agency will help you develop a grant proposal that lays out the estimated fund allocation.
SBIC Digital Media Agency will support you in completing the online application to demonstrate your eligibility.
We help get your grant accepted. In the meantime, we’ll start planning your new online store.
WHAT IS IT?
Launch Online is a grant program targeted at small to medium-sized businesses located in British Columbia. Alacrity Canada together with Stronger BC is committed to investing up to $12 million in their efforts to stimulate the BC economy through online e-commerce websites.
WHAT CAN I USE IT FOR?
The Launch Online Grant program provides up to 75% of the cost of a new or improved e-commerce website, up to a maximum of $7,500 per business.
The following expenses are eligible:
- Website & platform development costs
Copy and online content writing
- Inventory development
Photography & videography purchases
- Ecommerce platform subscription (up to 1 year)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online advertising including banner and embedded advertising
AM I ELIGIBLE?
In order to be eligible, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Your business is owned, operated, and registered in BC and owned by a BC resident(s)
- Your business must be registered and currently operating
- Your business had more than $30,000 in revenue in 2019
- Your business has repeatable products (goods), or individual items that have slight differences (jewelry or artists) Your business does not have an online store or has an online store with limited functionality
In addition to meeting the above criteria, you’ll also be asked to provide the following:
- Current year balance or past fiscal year statement
- Business number
PST and WorkSafeBC registrations
- Income Tax Return for 2019
BC Business registration number and official registered name
Let us help you today!
HAVE YOU ALREADY APPLIED AND ARE NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT?
If you have already applied and or received your grant, then you will need to have a BC company do the online store development. SBIC can help you plan and build your business within the 12-week deadline.