Happy Friday of the last long weekend of summer.
The day’s forecast is for mainly cloudy skies with a high of 23 C, according to Environment and Climate Change Canada.
A northwest wind at 20 km/h becomes light in the morning and a bit of humidity is expected to make it feel like 26. The UV index is 5 or moderate.
Those with Friday night plans on a patio might want to bring a jacket with an expected low of just 9 C with fog patches developing after midnight.
Saturday is expected to be mainly sunny with a high of 25 C, a humidex of 28 and a UV index of 6 or high.
There’s a 30 per cent chance of showers Saturday night with a forecast low of 15 C.
Showers are expected to be on tap for Sunday with a high of 21 C. There’s a 60 per cent chance of more showers Sunday night with a forecast low of 14 C.
Labour Day is expected to be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers during the day and a 40 per cent chance Monday night. The expected high is 20 C and the low is 13 C.
Tuesday’s forecast is cloudy again with a 30 per cent chance of showers during the day and a 60 per cent chance overnight. The expected high is 22 C with a low of 15 C.
“Normals” for this time of year are highs of 22 C and lows of 12 C.
Sunrise is at 6:26 a.m. and sunset is at 7:37 p.m.